With the state entering only Phase One reopening, we will be continuing our weekly Zoom classes and will not charge for classes at this time. When we move to Phase Two we will reopen the dojo and begin charging for classes. If the Phase Two begins midmonth we will adjust the billing accordingly.
While we have been on the Stay at Home orders we have sanitized the dojo from top to bottom. In addition, we have made changes on how we will do things in order to follow the CDC guidelines for proper social distancing.
1. Class times have been adjusted to allow time in between each class for the mats to be steam cleaned.
2. Class size has been adjusted to ensure only 10 people are in the dojo at any given time. We will have marks on the mats so students can maintain the proper 6 foot distance.
3. Each student will be given their assigned class times and we ask that you attend only those classes to ensure that we can keep the proper number of people in the dojo to meet the guidelines. Please do not arrive too much earlier than your class time to ensure that we maintain the proper number of people in the dojo.
4. Students will wash their hands upon entering the dojo and will sit on their space on the mats.
5. Parents are asked to wait in their cars or outside the dojo maintaining proper social distance.
6. We have reduced the chairs in the gallery to only 4 chairs to ensure they can be placed the proper distance apart from each other.
7. Any students for Strong30 or PiYo LIve must provide their own mats and can only take class if they have a mat.
Here is the schedule for May for Zoom classes:
Wednesdays: 6:00 - 6:40 pm Intermediate
7:00 - 7:40 pm Adults
Thursdays: 6:00 - 6:40 pm Beginner
7:00 - 7:30 pm Strong30
7:45 - 8:15 pm PiYo Live
The meeting code and passwords remain the same as last month. Please do not share the codes so we can keep the meetings secure. If you did not receive the codes please make sure to contact us.
Dojo photos are rescheduled for Saturday, October 17, 2020.
Providing instruction in Martial Arts in Davenport since 2005. We teach Martial Arts, and Self Defense for all ages 5 - 95. Both Hanshi Butch and Kyoshi Debbie are retired Federal Law Enforcement Officers with over 60 years of martial arts experience combined.
Providing Zumba in Davenport since 2010 and PiYo Live since 2018. Kyoshi Debbie is certified to teach Zumba, Strong Nation, Zumba Toning, Zumba Gold, Zumba Sentao, Zumba Step, Aqua Zumba and Zumba Plate. She is a certified personal trainer and sports nutritionist. She is also certified in PiYo Live.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
205 Ambersweet Way, Davenport, Florida 33897, United States